Funny but True Fact about Nigerian universities
1. Welcome to a school where one credit unit course is more stressful than 4 credit unit courses.
2. A school where the number of students is 5 times bigger than the capacity of lecture halls.
3. Welcome to a school that lack lecture halls but during exams period, you will find out that there are many vacant halls
4. A school where students living in hostels are more spoilt and corrupt than students living off campus.
5. Welcome to a school where a guy will live with his galfriend for one semester,when the result comes out,the guy’s GP will be 4 point while the gal’s GP cant even flash MTN to MTN(O point) and they call it love. Shame!
6. A school where some students always go to night class with engineering mathematics and end up using it as pillow when sleeping.
7.Welcome to a school where some students that normally go to night class everyday peep in the exam hall more than those students they think that don’t know anything.
8.A school where girls preferred dating school schuttle drivers and lecturers to students.
9.Welcome to school where “things for sale clothes” are sold more than garri in the market cos that’s where many gals base.
10. A school where sex is cheaper than One packet of super pack indomie. That’s fact
11.Welcome to a school where the number of guys found around the female hostels everynight is five times the number of students found in school library during exam period.
12. A school where no girl is living in the village,everybody is living in town. Hmm! See Forming
13. Welcome to school where ugly girls form pass beautiful ones.
14. A school where everybody is gentle,it will be difficult to separate the good ones and the bad ones.
15.Welcome to a school where “Genesis 1vs 12 is the talk point for weed smokers. Read it……
16 If you want to catch many gals,use indomie and egg. That’s true
17. Welcome to a school where many students wasted their time during lecture hours and remember God few weeks to the exam and want God to perform miracles for them in the exam hall.
That’s fact. Remember in every nonsense,there must be a sense in it.